*’Religion vs Spirituality’* by Dr. Froylan Alvarado Guemez Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, who was a French theologian, philosopher & paleontologist.
▪ Religion is not just one, there are hundreds.
▪ Spirituality is one.
▪ Religion is for those who sleep.
▪ Spirituality is for those who are awake.
▪ Religion is for those who need someone to tell them what to do and want to be guided.
▪ Spirituality is for those who pay attention to their inner voice.
▪ Religion has a set of dogmatic rules.
▪ Spirituality invites us to reason about everything, to question everything.
▪ Religion threatens and frightens.
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace.
▪ Religion speaks of sin and guilt.
▪ Spirituality says, “learn from error”.
▪ Religion represses everything and in some cases it is false.
▪ Spirituality transcends everything, it brings you closer to your truth!
▪ Religion speaks of a god; It is not God.
▪ Spirituality is everything and, therefore, it is in God.
▪ Religion invents.
▪ Religion does not tolerate any question.
▪Spirituality questions everything.
▪ Religion is human, it is an organization with men’s rules.
▪ Spirituality is Divine, without human rules.
▪ Religion is the cause of divisions.
▪The spirituality unites.
▪ Religion is looking for you to believe.
▪ Spirituality you have to look for it to believe.
▪ Religion follows the precepts of a sacred book.
▪ Spirituality seeks the sacred in all books.
▪ Religion feeds on fear.
▪ Spirituality feeds on trust and faith.
▪ Religion lives in thought.
▪ Spirituality lives in Consciousness.
▪ Religion deals with doing.
▪ Spirituality has to do with the Self.
▪ Religion feeds the ego.
▪ Spirituality drives to transcend.
▪ Religion makes us renounce the world to follow a god.
▪ Spirituality makes us live in God, without renouncing us.
▪ Religion is a cult.
▪ Spirituality is meditation.
▪ Religion fills us with dreams of glory in paradise.
▪ Spirituality makes us live the glory and paradise here and now.
▪ Religion lives in the past and in the future.
▪ Spirituality lives in the present.
▪ Religion creates cloisters in our memory.
▪ Spirituality liberates our Consciousness.
▪ Religion makes us believe in eternal life.
▪ Spirituality makes us aware of Eternal Life.
▪ Religion promises life after death.
▪ Spirituality is to find God in our interior during life and death.
-We are not human beings who go through a spiritual experience.-
-We are spiritual beings that we go through a human experience.-